Financial Aid is available through a variety of sources for qualified individuals enrolling in full time programs.
- Federal Student Aid application online athttp://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. To apply for financial aid, use our school code: 017174
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR) - Financial Aid may be available for students with physical, mental or emotional disabilities that present a handicap to employment. Partial to total aid may be available to cover tuition, books and supplies. Contact a representative of the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation Office at (614) 466-4575.
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA): Financial aid may be available from this program for students who qualify. Partial to total aid may be availbale to cover tuition, books and supplies. Students must contact the WIA agency in their county of residence to see whether they qualify.
- Trade adjustment Assistance (TAA): Assistance may be available for students who have lost jobs or had hours and wages reduced because of foreign trade. Contact your employer or a local Ohio Bureau of Employment Services office to determine whether you may be affected.
- Veteran Benefits: Call the Veteran's Administration at 1-888-442-4551 to determine your eligibility.
Check out http://www.oaace.org/ for scholarship information.
For additional information on loans or questions regarding financial aid contact our Financial Aid Technician at 740.642.1326 or 740.474.3331 ext 31326.
|Pickaway-Ross CTC is an educational provider
that strongly encourages all interested students,
both traditional and non-traditional to enroll in our classes.