Parental Consent Form
- Any adult interested in pursuing an Ohio's Options path to an adult diploma or high school equivalence must attend a 2-day orientation.
- Day 1 - Regularly scheduled meetings discussing program guidelines and expectations. An explanation of Ohio's Options (equivalency testing or Adult Diploma program) is provided. Assessments and registration paperwork is completed.
- Day 2 -Additional tasks and paperwork are completed, as required for specific option selected.
classes are offered at no charge to students.
During Orientation, students complete assessments used to develop an
Individual Learning Plan and to guide decisions regarding class
assignments. Classes may be offered for a
specific length of time (up to twelve weeks) and regular attendance is
required. At the completion of a class, assessments are completed to evaluate
student progress and to re-evaluate the Learning Plan.
High School Equivalence option
GED Practice Test
- Available online at www.ged.com
- $6.00 per section (4 sections: Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts/Reading)
Adult Diploma Program
- Computer-based test delivered at a designated testing site.
- Register and pay for test at www.ged.com.
- Pickaway-Ross Assessment Center has testing sites located in 424 E. Mound St. in Circleville and 1410 Industrial Drive in Chillicothe.
- Passing score for each of the four sections (Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts/Reading) is 145 or above.
- Any adult 22 years of age or older who does not have a high school diploma is eligible for this option.
- The Adult Diploma Program provides job training and a new pathway to earn a high school diploma AND industry credential aligned to one of Ohio's in-demand careers.
- Participants complete the WorkKeys test and obtain scores needed to enter desired pathway.
- Career pathways are available in the following: *Update Coming Soon*