All student dues, library fines for overdue books, lunch fees and any other outstanding balance, must be taken care of prior to the end of the school day on Friday, May 7th. Payments made after Friday, April 30th must be cash, money order or credit card.
Students with an outstanding balance of any kind after May 7th WILL BE PERMITTED to participate in the senior ceremony but WILL NOT receive a full career passport at that time. The student will be given an empty passport as he or she crosses the stage. Once ALL outstanding balances are paid, the student’s career passport will be made available beginning Monday, May 17th.
- We will be observing all state guidelines for K-12 outdoor graduation/completion ceremonies.
- Masks are required by all in attendance.
- Any attendee (student, staff, or guest) who has COVID-19 symptoms or has been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19 should stay home.
- Please maintain social distancing. Groups of students and staff should be at least 3 feet apart and groups of guests at least 6 feet apart.
- Attendees, please wash or sanitize hands when entering the venue at the provided hand-washing and/or sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Signs will be posted to help maintain social distancing and mask requirements.
Inclement Weather Plan
In the event of rain, we will continue our ceremony if it is lightly raining. Ponchos will be provided for students on the field. If it becomes a downpour, we will hold a drive-through-style ceremony at Main Campus on Thursday, May 20 at a time TBD.