Practices that will continue this upcoming school year:
- Students and staff will be encouraged to maintain frequent hand washing and sanitizing by utilizing hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Thorough cleaning practices throughout our campus locations.
- Plexiglass dividers and social distancing will be observed where possible.
- Hands-free water bottle filling stations.
- Families should continue to monitor student’s symptoms on a daily basis, keep the student home when they are not feeling well and report the absences to the school.
- As we work to prepare students for their respective careers, we will continue to follow industry-specific safety guidelines in the lab areas.
Close contact and quarantine information:
- Close contact letters will be sent home with any student who is exposed to a positive case.
- Quarantine letters and communication will be sent via the local health district and quarantine timelines will be outlined per the health district and CDC guidance at the time.
- The school will continue to maintain a separate quarantine area.
- Students who exhibit two or more of the symptoms, as outlined by the health district and the CDC, will be assessed by the school nurse.
What about masks?
- Masks are permitted to be worn inside the school, but they are no longer mandated.
(except on school transportation)
- ODH strongly recommends that those who are unvaccinated wear a mask while in school.
- All staff and students will be required to wear a mask on school transportation (school vans, cars, and buses).
- The District will continue to make masks available for any individual who requests one during the school day.
We want everyone to stay healthy and safe. Here are some resources for information on COVID-19 and how you can lessen the chance for transmission.
Need internet? The Spectrum Internet Assist program provides reliable, high-speed internet access at an affordable price for those who qualify.